Monday, April 18, 2011

Butler, AL Tornado 4/15/11 + More!


Here is some tornado video from Butler, AL on 4/15/11... We saw at least 3 tornadoes this day, but probably more like 5 or 6. I always try to be conservative though, especially when chasing in the tress/hills of the Deep South! It's just so hard to tell/see sometimes! I have chased in the Deep South for over 10 years now, and this was the craziest day of them all... My thoughts & prayers go out to everyone affected by this historic 3 day event!


***For the other tornado videos I shot that day check out:





**My mistake! I got Butler, AL flipped with Butler County, AL... Here is some GREAT SHOTS my friend Jim Edds took of the Butler County, AL tornado: http://extremestorms.com/tornado.htm


©Copyright Greg Nordstrom 2011

ANY USE OF THIS VIDEO WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GREG NORDSTROM IS PROHIBITED AND WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment