Saturday, April 23, 2011

One Year Ago Tonight!


One year ago tonight, I was waiting for the day-1 to come out, thinking this was going to be one crazy/insane day! Again, I knew it was going to be bad, but I wasn't expecting a 1.75 mile wide EF-4 monster long track killer tornado that devastated Yazoo City, MS, staying on the ground for 149 miles! Here are two posts from my facebook wall that day:


2:11am April 24th, 2010: Going to try to get a couple hours sleep! Goal is to follow this probable outbreak until it gets dark... Sorry, not chasing in Alabama in the dark! If you're an inexperienced chaser PLEASE be careful tomorrow... This is not one to mess with! One mistake really could cost you your life! I'm already praying for a miracle! Be safe, be smart, and be aware!!!


‎8:38am April 24th, 2010: At the ziptrip in Hollandale, MS... Mostly clear skies! Honestly I have a very eerie feeling! Supercells forming to the west and moving into an explosive environment!


No comments:

Post a Comment