Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Horrible Ear Infection!


I'm sorry I haven't been around the last few days, but I'm in the middle of the worst ear infection of my life. It is so bad that it ruptured my eardrum and has been draining blood and such for more than 2 days now. I have dislocated my ankle before, and that hurt a lot, but I would put this right up there with that since it is my head. It really is brutal! Hopefully everything will heal quickly and I'll be back to full strength soon!

I'm still cutting videos on hurricanetrack.com for the clients, so look for my tropical updates there. If you are not a member yet, I highly recommend it. Hurricanetrack.com is the closest you will get to the hurricane without actually being in it. There is no other hurricane/weather site on the internet where you will get more bang for you buck! Here is a link to hurricanetrack.com for more information. Also, here is a link to my commentary page, which will start to be updated frequently next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment