Thursday, June 16, 2011

iPad 2


I finally broke down and bought an iPad 2. LOL! Honestly, I'm really excited to get it. It will really help with storm chasing, especially when chasing tornadoes. I've seen it in action before, and I'm looking forward to having a great storm chasing tool like this. Of course when I get on the storms, I'm 100% visually chasing, but it helps get you to that point.

In other news, I went back to the doctor again today. My ear is finally starting to feel better pain wise, but I still can't hear much at all. For those that don't know, I had a very severe ear infection that caused my eardrum to ruptured and drained blood/fluids for over 3 days. The pain is something I wouldn't wish on anyone! Thankfully, the doctor said it was healing slowly, and that I should regain most if not all of my hearing back. Not to sound like a wimp or anything, but this has been a trying experience for me, so that was great news to hear. Of course I'm still praying!

I'll be back in the groove here soon, as I'll get back to blogging about the tropics in detail. I'll also be updating my commentary on hurricanetrack.com a lot more starting this Monday. Even if there isn't much going on in the Atlantic basin, there is still plenty to talk about when it comes to hurricane forecasting/tips. Also, I love to talk about hurricane history!

No comments:

Post a Comment