Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Can't complain here. Had a nice BBQ with a few good friends, and then went to go see some fireworks. For a small town, I was fairly impressed. Since as long as I can remember, I have always enjoyed the 4th!

In other news, I won't be blogging much over the next week (will still update some on facebook/twitter) because I'll be heading down to the Gulf Coast with Mark Sudduth. We are going to meet up with Paul Bowman to test out the UAV in Galveston/Bolivar Peninsula. This is going to be in amazing tool to have during the hurricane season, and it will be exciting to see the plane in action. We will also have a "meet and greet" at the Outback steak house in Clear Lake, TX (Near the Johnson Space Center) on Thursday evening at 8pm. Please come if you can. For a full write on the trip, check out hurricanetrack.com. Mark wrote a much more detailed post on what we will be doing on our trip across the Gulf Coast. Really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment