Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last Day in Bermuda...


Still have limited internet, so again when I get back to the US I'll have a VERY detailed chase recap! It really was such an amazing experience, which I'll never forget for as long as I live! Of course I've seen many stronger hurricanes, but this was a special experience being so close to the water! The surf was insane!!! Also, it was great to meet so many other storm chasers on the island! When you see all the video/pictures you'll really start to see how close we were to the elements! Unfortunately, videos/pictures NEVER do it justice, but it will at least give you an idea what it was like!

Today I actually took some underwater video of all the fish that swim with you in the lagoon here at the Grotto Bay Beach Resort! Very cool! I actually stayed here back in 1994, so it has been a long time since I did that! I'll post some of that video also! Before I leave, I'll post two short (10 sec) videos from Sunday... Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment