Saturday, November 6, 2010

3 Favorites...


I love weather, and while hurricanes are by far my favorite, I still love severe weather and snow a lot... So, since it's a fairly slow night, I wanted to post three 3 unique photos I've shot over the years on my 3 favorite aspects of weather... Each photo is someone else's experience of the event... One from a hurricane, nor' easter, and severe weather... Enjoy!



Abe Cox (Resident of Galveston, TX) looking in shock at the damage on Seawall Blvd... (Galveston, TX)(9/13/08)



Random resident braving the elements during a historic (28" at my location) Washington D.C. Nor' Easter... (Fairfax County, VA)(2/6/10)




Two students wearing Davy Crockett coonskin hats in a very photogenic Great Plains scene... (5/20/08)



©Greg Nordstrom 2008/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment