Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I've never been a big fan of the food, but I do enjoy the holiday! Lots of good company and of course football... I would like to thank Doug and Heather Gillham for having me over to their place today! I always enjoy hanging out with them and I love playing with their two daughters... Almost makes me want to get married one day and have kids! But trust me, that day is a LONG TIME away! lol... I know this wasn't a weather post, but I will say things are going to cool off big time here in Starkville! A strong cold front is currently moving through, with highs tomorrow only expected to make it into the mid 40's... A far cry from the high of 75 we saw today! Tomorrow night's low is supposed to be near 27, so it will finally start feeling like late November!

No comments:

Post a Comment