Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NEQ...


Here is a link to a post my good friend Devin Toporak (The Northeast Quadrant) wrote on the end of the 2010 Atlantic hurricane season, which officially ends November 30th... I agree with what Devin wrote, but I will say that in my opinion the season was a huge bust when it comes to impact... NOAA did well with their pre-season numbers forecast, but the impact forecasts (including mine) were HORRIBLE! I'll always say it's all about the impact, as the overall numbers mean almost nothing to me, but to say that the 2010 season was a complete bust would be inaccurate as well! The US just honestly got lucky! I doubt there will ever be a season again with 19 named storms and zero hurricane landfalls for the US... We (the US) really did get lucky!



No comments:

Post a Comment