Monday, August 29, 2011

Beyond Sad/Powerful


I got back home late last night from Kitty Hawk, NC. I drove nearly 2,100 miles, as Irene was the 13th hurricane I have chased. I'll get to Hurricane Irene later in the week (Will post many pictures/videos), but I want to focus on the 6th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina tonight. Instead of me recounting the things I saw during the chase in Gulfport, MS, I just want everyone to watch one single video that is beyond sad/powerful. It's hard not to get a little emotional watching this video. God bless Hardy Jackson and the rest of the people affected by Hurricane Katrina. I know one thing, I'll never forget this hurricane, as I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Mississippi Gulf Coast!



Also, here is a great Hurricane Katrina tribute video my friend Jesse Vinturella made...



No comments:

Post a Comment