Monday, August 9, 2010

No Changes...




My thoughts on 94L are pretty much the same tonight... 94L has continued to back SW, but it is interacting with an upper level low... As long as this continues, don't expect much intensification, even though the upper level low looks to be weakening some while moving NW! 94L is starting to look a lot better this evening, and I do think 94L will eventually at least become a tropical storm before landfall! You can see a nice broad circulation off the Key West radar!

The models are starting to become more uniform and aggressive with developing 94L... Another thing the models are starting to become more uniform on is a more eastern track... SE Louisiana looks like the spot as of now according to the models, but things can change quickly! Plus, until 94L does develop, I don't really have much faith in the details right now! It just depends on how strong the ridge holds on! Anywhere from about Galveston, TX to Pensacola, FL needs to watch 94L closely! In my personal opinion, I think the ridge is going to hold stronger than the models think, and I like a more westward track! The more west 94L moves, the stronger it will become! I think a hurricane is very possible if it moves more towards the northern Texas coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment