Sunday, June 20, 2010

Going Back To Cali...



I just got into Ontario, CA (~40 east of Los Angeles) not too long ago... For those of you that don't know, I'll be in California for the next 10 days helping lead the TIG (Teachers in Geoscienes) Sierra Nevada trip... While I grew up in California, I have never been to places like Yosemite, so I'm really looking forward to the trip! The plane fight in was a little bumpy, especially in Dallas, TX, but we got here in one piece! I'm not the biggest fan of flying, even though it's always cool as a meteorologist to see things you teach about from an unique perspective... As we left Jackson, MS we flew through an awesome cumulus field, marking the LCL... I also got a cool shot of Big Bear Mountain, which is about 100 miles east of Los Angeles... If you look closely, there was still a little snow left... I'm going to try my best to update my blog everyday, but it may be tough when we get into Mammoth Mountain... I'll try my best!

Tonight's Low: 56
Tomorrow's High: 79

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment