Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Joe Bastardi on hurricanetrack.com!


For those of you that haven't been on hurricanetrack.com yet, I highly recommend it! Mark Sudduth does a great job, and breaks the tropics down in a way that even if you don't have a strong background in tropical meteorology, you will still have no problems understanding... I just got done listening to Joe Bastardi on Mark's live feed through USTREAM on hurricanetrack.com... I may have to look into this USTREAM stuff one day soon! Anyways, instead of me paraphrasing the entire conversation I'll just let you listen to it for yourself (click on the link below)... Great talk about the upcoming hurricane season and topical weather/forecasting/meteorological history in general!

As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Joe Bastardi! Now while I don't always agree with everything he says, he is an AMAZING teacher in my eyes and I truly appreciate all his hard work in the field... I have learned so much from listening to him over the years, and I know without a doubt he has helped me become a better meteorologist, which in turn has made me a better teacher! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment