Monday, June 28, 2010

No Changes...




I'm really sorry for another quick post, but I'm still in the Sierra Nevada and I have almost zero internet service! I'm honestly surprised I have enough to even post at all... I still have no changes with my forecast! I still think Alex will strike sometime on Wednesday in northern Mexico/extreme southern Texas... I think it's more likely to strike northern Mexico, but the Brownsville, TX region needs to watch this storm closely! Could it go a little north? Again, of course, it is the weather... However, I'm holding strong on my track forecast, and I don't see anything that would make me budge right now! Also, I still think Alex will make it to at least a strong cat-2 at landfall (weak Cat-3 still very possible)... It will deepen rapidly once it starts to really move towards the coast! The slow motion has hurt/impeded Alex today! I should have better internet access tomorrow, so I'll have a more detailed post! I can't tell you how frustrating it has been not to be able to follow Alex like I typically would... I will say though, that the core reasoning for my forecast hasn't changed, so refer to older posts on Alex for more information... I feel like my experience with model bias/errors has led to a strong sound forecast.... We'll see what happens?


No comments:

Post a Comment