Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heading West!


I've decided that I'm going to make a run at Wednesday's severe weather event... I'm still not on the hype bandwagon, but I do think it has enough potential to chase! The last few model runs are veering the 850mb winds more SW, so I'm liking the low level shear a lot more than I was last night... I still have some concerns and it's not the big outbreak day we saw last Monday (5/10/10)... I'm sorry, but this Wednesday and last Monday are not even close to the same! It still looks good, but it's not a high risk day IMO... We'll see what happens though?

I'm looking at it more as maximizing my chasing days by going... I'm still eyeing Saturday/Sunday as potential big days if the CAP can break... With the amount of forcing coming I do think it will break, but it's still a big concern no doubt! I figure I should go hardcore and get on Wednesday so I'm sitting pretty for Saturday/Sunday... Plus it will be good to hang out with Justyn/Todd again... I'll post all the updates I can from the road... I'm going to watch deadliest catch tonight and then leave right after... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment