Saturday, May 1, 2010

5/1/10 Moderate Risk Update...




I just wanted to give everyone a quick update from our hotel in Brinkley, AR... SPC is going Moderate 15% hatched tornado tomorrow, which I think is a solid forecast... However, we are going to play the southern end of the Moderate Risk! I would go into more detail but the internet is very slow where I'm at, plus I need to get some sleep! Basically the best instability should be in SE Arkansas/NW Mississippi... There will be less 0-1km shear tomorrow but again it's more than sufficient for tornadoes... I'll have another update from the road tomorrow... There were 20 tornado reports according to the SPC, but remember many of these tornadoes get counted multiple times, so I'm sure the actual numbers are closer to 10-15... Either way it was a very active day with tomorrow looking just as active!


No comments:

Post a Comment